Friday, June 26, 2009

Rosa worked at your farm on Farm Town

I've been home in Austin for about a week now. Temperatures have been holding steady at 100+, and my car's up in Rochester, so I've been pretty much trapped in my house all week with nothing to do but eat, sleep, read for fun, lie around wasting time on teh internets, and sleep some more.

Somewhere in this house, there's a fancy-schmancy diploma signifying my graduation from one of the best colleges in the world.

I spend much of my day on Farm Town, trying to convince total strangers that they should hire me to harvest their virtual crops.


I know I'm going to miss my parents and friends and home in Austin once I move, but dear Lord I'm ready to get to Rochester and start work already.

And if you take up Farm Town, come be my neighbor! I give great gifts!

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of diplomas, the first thing my parents, aunt, and brothers said when they saw mine was "that's it?" $200,000 education, I guess they expected something a little less...plain.

    ReplyDelete