|Botanical gardens in Montreal|
AJ and I just returned from a 2200 mile roadtrip, mostly through the province of Quebec.
|The car (and AJ) at mile 1002.|
I'm not going to turn this into an epic travelogue, but I will tell you that we:
- met many Canadians who spoke no English
- ate poutine
- ate elk, bison and moose
- saw a moose along the side of the road
- learned the French word for moose
- saw three species of whales and grey seals
- saw the most Canadian sign ever:
Anyway, we're home now and I have to return AJ to New Haven soon, which is good for him but sad for me. Funny to think that oh-lev are seniors now and oh-ten is dispersed. But Baltimore is gaining another YPMB alum in Marina, who's going to be working for a Hopkins lab. One more reason you should totally come visit me.