Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Welcome to Baltimore

So, I'm in Baltimore, getting settled. I've hit a number of key milestones already:
~got my JHU ID
~checked out my first library book
~entered (but did not use) the gym
~took an undergrad tour, which made me miss the good 'ol days
~seen a game at Camden Yards
~had a Yuengling
but most Baltimore of all...
~got groped by a random dude on my way home from the library. Oh boy! (I'm fine-- he didn't try anything more involved than a little grab, but grossed out and really irritated.)

Other than that, everything is as expected. My German class is going well, even if it's hard to make myself do homework right now. Campus is pretty, and starting to make more sense now. My room is coming along nicely, though is not fully furnished just yet. My photo of us on the ice at the Whale is sitting right on my dresser, making me miss having friends (and especially y'all!) but that will come in good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment