Friday, August 21, 2009

Homeward bound...and pics of me as a surfer dude!

Well, sort of. Still no action shots of me catching a sick open-face wave, then cruising down the barrel while flippin' under the lip like there's no tomorrow as it breaks right on my tail. That would be gnarly, dude. But I did get my (really cute and chill and I-totally-developed-a-crush-on-her-in-the-hour-she-was-there*) substitute surfing instructor to snap some glamor shots of me with the board.

*Note to the teachers: unless you're teaching surfing, it's probably not best to show up to class in a bikini. Your students will love you, but not necessarily for the right reasons...






Also note the length of the surfboard...they call it a LONGboard for a reason.
Hope that (temporarily) satisfies the requests for surfer pics, and I'll keep working on the sick nasty stunt surfer photos:-)


In other news, I'm flying back to the East Coast on Saturday! I spend one week at home, then begins the two-week epic road trip from NJ to Cali. (OK, maybe not as EPIC with all caps as Carly and Monica's, but still far more epic than any road trip I've done.) And I just booked plane tickets for The Game! I won't be getting to the Have until after midnight that Friday night though, so you all better plan on merrily carousing well into the night...

Much '09 <3 all around,
Andrew

2 comments:

  1. We may be old and dead, but I bet we can still carouse.

    Also, I'm driving through New Jersey on Monday en route to setting up permanent shop in Philadelphia! I hope I find the Toxic Avenger...

    P.S. Surfing! Sun! Warmth! Relative lack of humidity! Why am I on the East Coast, again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zombies can still carouse, especially after midnight -- as Michael Jackson so eloquently put it, "It's close to midnight, and something evil's lurking in the dark."

    Also, that is a massive board. I think that when you are riding/carrying it, you should make people call you [::Name of First Pet:: + ::Street You Grew Up On::].

    ReplyDelete