Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's been a while

Hi guys!

It's been a while since I posted. Apparently I've been busy with work. I miss you all, and having you all around, and automatically seeing/talking to y'all every weekend at football games!

I actually was back in New Haven this weekend (it was a YPU Alumni Reunion) and it was great, but also totally weird. I don't know if other people who have been back for a weekend feel the same way, but it's kinda like it's frozen in time -- it feels exactly as if I were still there, and I'm still more familiar with campus and New Haven than I am with DC, yet, I don't know anyone and I don't really belong. But, y'all will be happy to know that New Haven hasn't changed -- still rainy and damp all the time, but still really beautiful.

Anyways, I hope everyone else is doing well.

Homer
Homer

No comments:

Post a Comment