Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cute kid stories

We've got a kid-friendly movie up on our lab website about what it's like to have an MRI. The movie tells kids that we play the statue game when they come in, so that they stay really, really still. We had an adorable 5 year-old come in on Friday, and she came in chattering about how excited she was to be a statue, just like grandma (I didn't ask...).

When she was practicing in our mock scanner, I complimented her on how good she was at being a statue. Then I tried to guess what kind of statue she was.

"Are you a soldier statue?"
"No."
"Are you the Statue of Liberty?"
"No."
"Are you a pony statue?"
"No."
"I guess you could be a grandma statue. Nah, that's silly... Are you a grandma statue?"
"No."

No? I thought that's what she said she was going to be!

"Okay, I give up. What kind of statue are you?"
"Baby Jesus!"

And we preceded to compliment her on what a great baby Jesus she was throughout her scan.

Her 3 year-old brother was adorable too. He saw our giraffe and asked if he could wide it. We said no, just a hug, but he climbed on anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment