Friday, September 11, 2009

Limboooo

So I know I had a lot of time to do kick-ass stuff this summer, but GOOD LORD I am ready for the next step. This is what I do with my time:

-clean my room
-cook
-facebook/putz around on the internet, mostly on whythefuckdoyouhaveakid.com (thanks, Rita!)
-hide from the smoke (though not as much anymore, yay)

Basically my life for the past month has been a kind of haze of not doing anything substantial. It is okay, though, right? Since I have the rest of my life to do things? I just feel super lazy because almost everyone I know has a job/started school/leaves the house before noon every day.

Also I just spent about an hour on ydn.com looking at what's going on at Yale. Misogynistic emails, missing people, and a rooftop terrace at Toads! It is as interesting as ever and of course people started talking about recruited athletes again. So I guess nothing has changed too drastically...

In exciting news: I move into my apartment/dorm Tuesday! And I heard from my roommate yesterday (finally)! And then class doesn't start till the 24th. The quarter system is weeeird. And this afternoon, I'm going shopping for wedding dresses with my friend who got engaged like a month ago. WE ARE OLD.

2 comments:

  1. yay moving into new apartment! post pictures! btw, did you hear about d23? my brother's there right now!! he saw johnny depp in full jack sparrow costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I saw his facebook status update that he was there! way jealous. how did he get to go??

    ReplyDelete