Sunday, May 31, 2009

Move #3

I got back from Ithaca, NY this afternoon. I dropped AJ off, and did the 5+ hour drive back solo. It was certainly the longest drive I've ever done alone. It wasn't great-- leaving AJ, and then driving back was not ideal. At least I didn't hit much traffic until I hit the CT border.

We're hanging out in B-partment (see the bBhouse blog) now, about to move our random crap into the house. It's the third move in a week, and I'm not excited to move yet more stuff. I am, however, quite excited to start settling into a place.

My summer job is boring, but then, that was the point. The point is to have a boring job, and then to appreciate school again in the fall. Hopefully that'll work. I said goodbye to Chris yesterday, which just about killed me. I miss you all like crazy, and the rest of the band too. Much love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment