Saturday, August 27, 2011

Happy times

Hi team!
I'm holed up at home today, basically waiting to see what Hurricane Irene is packing. It's barely raining, but we don't have anywhere to go anyway. So AJ and I are just bumming around my apartment with candles, flashlights, and water at the ready.
As I know most of you already heard, AJ proposed last week! (And I said yes.) We were out in Oregon visiting his family, which was lovely. It was a great spot too-- we were on a hike when we saw a great little stony ledge with a view. So AJ pulled me over to take some photos, and then, bam! Little black velvet box.
I thought I'd include my favorite picture-- a panorama that AJ took right after. (click on it to see the whole thing.)
Anyway, I am super excited to see y'all next weekend, assuming Irene doesn't completely wipe out Manhattan! Andrew, is our hotel-place going to be flooded out?  And anyone interested in a celebratory squeal, I'm in!
Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment