Wednesday, December 9, 2009

SNOW DAY/Damn, I live in the Midwest Now

So, I thought I was through with Snow Days when I went to Yale and classes stopped for almost nothing, even a couple inches of snow. But, I woke up this morning with the image to the left outside my window, and blizzard warnings. Consequently, the Chancellor cancelled all UW Madison classes. Yay!

So, I'm psyched, no classes, I can maybe catch up on reading, maybe even research related stuff? Hehe, sure. And it looks all nice and wintry, BUT, we're gonna have to shovel all that white crap...damn.

They don't make snow days like they used to back home in Memphis, when you could just stay at home play in the snow, and then it melts or more likely freezes over during night. No shoveling, no worries...

On a completely unrelated note, I totally had a dream about being with you guys somewhere (not Vegas, but maybe Vegas on New Years/Memorial Day/Flag Day/Columbus Day/Boxing Day/i dunno one year...if we plan far in advance?). Anyway I remember most prominently Alex, who was being inappropriate. I called him on it saying we only have a few more years until that sort of stuff is frowned upon. And then, listening to what I was saying, I promptly began being inappropriate myself. Ah, the brevity of youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment